Leavenly is full of free resources to transform any busy mama into an expert sourdough baker. Still, there are new Sourdough Mamas that are looking for a personal guide in their sourdough journey. Whether you’re new to baking or want to take it to the next level, I have created several personal and community options to help you achieve your sourdough goals.
Here are the Leavenly students are saying:
Bake with Me Personal Workshop
New to the sourdough baking process and want someone to personally walk you through every single step? Come and bake with me! I’ll teach you how to make bakery quality sourdough that fits your schedule, right in your very own kitchen.
This virtual hands-on experience will guide you through the sourdough bread making process. I’ll bake alongside you (virtually), teaching you every step of the process over over three days and 6 1/2 hours of one-on-one video calls.
- Introductory call: Discuss level of experience, goals for baking, kitchen tools available, scheduling tips, etc.
- Day 1: Make your leaven. This includes steps to take, what to watch for, and how to make sure it’s ready.
- Day 2: Mix, shape and proof your dough. This includes hand mixing techniques, the autolyse, folding, bulk fermentation, dividing, shaping, proofing, etc.
- Day 3: Bake your bread. This includes scoring your dough (patterns, techniques, tools and safety), baking the dough, adjusting oven temperature, providing steam, and what to look for and troubleshooting.
- ***BONUS*** I’ll be available to answer questions and troubleshoot via text and email for four weeks following your Bake with Me.
Email me to book a free consultation!
There are those home bakers who have some sourdough baking experience but desire some personal help troubleshooting the process, working out kinks, getting new baking ideas, experimenting with new breads, discard recipes, and more. This six-week one-on-one virtual mentor program is for those bakers who are looking to take their sourdough baking to the next level.
You and I will have one-on-one video calls, structured around your personal challenges and hopes for baking sourdough bread and sourdough discard recipes. We’ll work with your individual goals and level of expertise to help you become more confident and knowledgeable on baking various recipes in the kitchen.
- Six week program.
- Program customization. We’ll set an agenda via email prior to each call so I can come prepared to help you achieve your goals and work through any problems.
- Three video calls. Each video call will be just you and me (up to 1 hr/call).
- Unlimited email correspondence. You’ll be able to email me any time, any day, for help answering questions and troubleshooting.
- Unlimited text correspondence. You’ll also have access to my text line to be able to quickly shoot me a picture and a question, which is easier than email and gets a faster response time (M-F 9:00am-5:00pm).
Community Based Learning
I created a community of Sourdough Mamas on Facebook for the precise reason of sharing, supporting and encouraging each other.
Sourdough Mamas: A Leavenly Community is a highly active group where Sourdough Mamas ask questions, share knowledge, and figure out problems together, as a community. It’s been extremely well-received and receives several posts each day.
Sourdough Mamas is a community that celebrates sourdough and motherhood, together! This community is free to you, where you can learn, ask questions, be encouraged, share your experience, and help those along the way as you become Sourdough Mama. Join now and share your journey with other Sourdough Mamas!
Click Here to join today!
Sign up to become a Sourdough Mama today!
Subscribe here to be notified of new posts and recipes, and also to receive exclusive content – the more you know, the more comfortable you’ll feel.